Aim of the Position
As Copywriter, you will be responsible for the style, the content and the layout of the publication for the Guests.
- He or she ensures that all written content is accurate, has good grammar, and syntax
- He or she is to be creative and passionate about finding new ways to expand the brand’s content
- He or she works closely with all departments on board supporting them in their work.
- He or she spots mistakes and errors, ensuring the writing follows the style of the brand
- He or she plans the work and monitors that results are achieved
- Secondary school
- Marketing, digital marketing & marketing communication (copywriting) studies are welcome
- At least 6 months experience in similar position
- Computer literacy
- Graphic studies in Creative Cloud (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Acrobat Pro DC)
- Excellent language skills (at least 2 languages besides mother tongue)
- Excellent skills in team working
- Is proactive and ready to take decisions up to own responsibility
- Shipboard experience is a plus