Aim of the position
Accomplishes daily food preparation in the Pastry area
- Collaborates in pastry preparations, accomplishing all tasks assigned in order to provide the final product as per Company recipes, following HACCP standards and minimizing food spoilage.
- Guarantees a proper and safe use of equipment and machinery
- Loads the food needed from the provision area, as per requisition form and stores it in the designated areas, to guarantee that the final product can be prepared as per Company recipes and following HACCP standards.
- Organizes and keeps the assigned Galley area tidy, cleaned, sanitized and stores utensils properly in order to respect HACCP standard and Company procedures.
- Contributes to garbage recycling following instructions in order to respect Company standards and procedures.
- Takes active part in a work environment that support a successful safety culture.
- Secondary School and specific course in pastry-making (chocolate or ice-cream or bakery) or at least 1 year experience in pastry laboratory.
- Knowledge of different products and equipment.
Why join us
We are excited to have you on the team! As a member of the Costa Crociere W.I.D.E. Community, you will be empowered with specific trainings and development support to fuel your growth both personally and professionally. We will provide you the necessary arrangements and pay for your travel to and from the port. Meals and accommodation are included onboard, as well as many facilities to enjoy your free time: Gym, Beach, Bar, Internet Point, onboard discounts.