Who we are
Looking for a career in an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming? You have come to the right place.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community in terms of professionalism, multiculturalism and skills, of more than 20,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures.
We are a company that listens. Our culture promotes an open, positive, and supportive work environment built with trust and transparency between leaders and team members.
For our members to become the talented professionals our Guests are looking for, key to our People’s Strategy is empowering our employees with outstanding training and development support to fuel their growth both personally and professionally.
Aim of the Position
As Hospitality Operator, you will be the main reference for the information and requests of our Guests. You will be successful using your natural relational capacity in terms of communication, empathy and the creation of solutions with a view to optimizing the service
• Being responsible of all the onboard services and departmental procedures (such as luggage handling, lost & found) providing accurate and timely information to Guests and manage their requests
• Performing multiple tasks without compromising the quality of delivery (such as wake-up calls, public announcements, external calls, fax, Internet, e-mail, internal and satellite calls from shore to ship, cabin safety boxes assistance)
• Providing assistance with embarkation and disembarkation operational tasks giving substantial support to the Hospitality team in dealing with department priorities
• Secondary School (Tourism or Languages is a plus)
• At least 3 months experience in Hotels in similar positions (receptionist, customer service)
• Enthusiastic and good communicator
• At ease with public speaking
• Problem solving oriented
• Computer literacy
• English knowledge B2
• German knowledge B2/C1
• Italian knowledge is an advantage
• Shipboard experience is a plus
Why join us
We are excited to have you on the team! As a member of the Costa Crociere W.I.D.E.R. Community, you will be empowered with specific trainings and development support to fuel your growth both personally and professionally. We will provide you the necessary arrangements and pay for your travel to and from the port. Meals and accommodation are included onboard, as well as many facilities to enjoy your free time: Gym, Beach, Bar, Internet Point, onboard discounts.