Aim of the position:
The Digital Editor supervises the planning and implementation of the digital signage, screens, and TV Costa channel playlist according to the cruise program under the guidance of the Communication & Marketing Manager and according to the cruise program. The role also guarantees the adherence of the broadcasted media contents to the brand visual identity and positioning, suggesting, and creating also contents based on ship or marketing needs in cooperation with shoreside Onboard communication direction and marketing team. The Digital Editor fosters a collaborative leadership, while personally exhibiting the Costa Values and Culture Essentials.
Main Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating, producing, and managing high-quality photo and video contents following the given guidelines and approval.
- Proofreading and editing media content or collecting new ship communication needs for shore side approval and/or distribution to other onboard units.
- Supervising the images, graphics, videos, and other artwork layout on the media touch points.
- Managing the media schedule for the onboard digital signage, screens, and dedicated Costa promo and info TV channel (in cooperation with the TV Director) according to the day of the cruise and the ship itinerary, following the Communication & Marketing Manager indication.
- Checking and regularly tracking the content of the Digital signage, screens and TV Costa channel play list sharing the cruise program with ashore referents.
- Checking functionality of digital signage, screens, the TV channel and other digital tools.
- Supporting technicians for the maintenance and/or evolution of media tools.
- Communicating with shoreside Onboard Communication department to guarantee consistency and alignment to strategy and standards or new needs.
- Attending Onboard Revenue meetings and Communication & Marketing manager briefings.
- Taking an active part in a work environment that supports a successful safety culture, maintaining an effective HESS management system and is a dynamic contributor in following safety policy and procedures.
- Secondary school diploma
- At least 1 year of experience in advertising/marketing, working for creative agencies as Marketing Photo and Video Editor
- Computer literate (including Adobe, DAM)
- Effective communication skills
- Problem-solving oriented
- Customer Service oriented
- English knowledge B2
Why join us:
We are excited to have you on the team! As a member of the Costa Crociere Community, you will be empowered with specific training and developmental support to fuel your growth both personally and professionally. We will provide you the necessary arrangements and pay for your travel to and from the port. Meals and accommodation are included onboard, as are the many facilities to enjoy your free time: Gym, Beach, Bar, Internet Point, in addition to perks such as onboard discounts.