Looking for a career in an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming? You have come to the right place.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community in terms of professionalism, multiculturalism and skills, of more than 20,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures.
We are a company that listens. Our culture promotes an open, positive, and supportive work environment built with trust and transparency between leaders and team members.
For our members to become the talented professionals our Guests are looking for, key to our People’s Strategy is empowering our employees with outstanding training and development support to fuel their growth both personally and professionally.
The Assistant Chief Adult Animator is an experienced dynamic, extroverted and social personality whose role is to fully support the Chief Adult Animator in organizing, supervising, and delivering all the entertainment activities according to Company product standards. Directly involved in the main animation activities (i.e. dancing, quizzes, sports tournaments) shows a high level of public speaking in several foreign languages and microphone skills. Socializes and interacts with multicultural guests and presents entertainment events paying attention to include everyone. Endowed with solid communication skills manages the animation team to reach high standards and match guests’ expectations.
The Assistant Chief Adult Animator is a member of the Entertainment team. This role supports the Chief Adult Animator to efficiently organize and deliver all entertainment activities for guests supervising the Adult Animation team to ensure a high level service standard, to match guests expectations. Directly involved in the entertainment activities leads some of the main events showing a high level of public speaking and microphone skills. Engages and motivates the team guaranteeing alignment with the company product design.
• Supporting the Chief Adult Animator in the organization, set up and delivery of all the animation activities.
• Supporting the Chief Adult Animator in organizing daily meetings with the adult animation team to plan all working activities.
• Presenting personally some of the main animation activities (i.e. dancing, quizzes, sports tournaments) showing a good level of public speaking and microphone skills, and acting as the Chief Adult Animator when necessary.
• Engaging multicultural guests in animation activities using the right tone of voice, and helping them socializing and interacting with each other, paying special attention to include everyone removing language barriers.
• According with company product design in the Entertainment department ensures to match guests’ expectations and needs.
• Managing guests’ complaints taking direct action or addressing them to the Chief Adult Animator or to the relevant department to provide a fast and effective solution.
• Collaborating whenever possible, according to working schedules, with other departments for revenue purposes.
• Sponsoring the various services on board, i.e. excursions and concessionaires, to ensure a positive revenue return.
• Taking active part in a work environment that supports a successful safety culture. Following safety policy and procedures being a dynamic contributor. Following the instructions received as per protocol applied on Covid-19 spread prevention rules.
• Supporting an effective health and safety culture proactively informing Guest on any infringement or missing application of procedures and reporting to the Head of Department the critical situation.
• Maintaining a high responsible approach by applying social distancing rules also during non-working activities.
• Secondary School Degree.
• Previous experience of at least 3 years in the entertainment field spent in holiday parks or international tourist facilities.
• Artistic skills such as singing, dancing or acting are a plus.
• Italian knowledge level B2
• English knowledge B2
• Other language knowledge level B1 (within French, German, Spanish, Portuguese)
• Computer literacy
We are excited to have you on the team! As a member of the Costa Crociere W.I.D.E.R. Community, you will be empowered with specific trainings and development support to fuel your growth both personally and professionally. We will provide you the necessary arrangements and pay for your travel to and from the port. Meals and accommodation are included onboard, as well as many facilities to enjoy your free time: Gym, Beach, Bar, Internet Point, onboard discounts