Personal Cruise Consultant
Who we are
Looking for a career in an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming? You have come to the right place.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community in terms of professionalism, multiculturalism and skills, of more than 20,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures.
We are a company that listens. Our culture promotes an open, positive, and supportive work environment built with trust and transparency between leaders and team members.
For our members to become the talented professionals our Guests are looking for, key to our People’s Strategy is empowering our employees with outstanding training and development support to fuel their growth both personally and professionally.
Aim of the position
As Personal Cruise Consultant, you will be responsible for selling and promoting future cruises on board to our Guests in accordance with Company goals and procedures
- Promotes activities and special offers to the Guests
- Participates in on-board events, excursions, gala events in order to make contacts with Guest
- Leads presentation about cruise product and itinerary
- supports ship visit organized by Travel Agents when requested
- Back office activities such as booking management
- Secondary school
- Experience in sales and / or Customer care
- English B2
- German or French B2
- Experience in tourism is a plus
Why join us
We are excited to have you on the team! As a member of the Costa Crociere W.I.D.E.R. Community, you will be empowered with specific trainings and development support to fuel your growth both personally and professionally. We will provide you the necessary arrangements and pay for your travel to and from the port. Meals and accommodation are included onboard, as well as many facilities to enjoy your free time: Gym, Beach, Bar, Internet Point, onboard discounts