Travelling Housekeeping Manager
Explore Your Potential
You’ll be part of a multicultural group of over 15,000 passionate and collaborative people from over 70 countries, all ready to partner with you. We will guide you in preparing your embarkation and pay for your journey to the port of embarkation and from the port of disembarkation. Meals and overnight stay on board are free, as well as the many services to enjoy free time: gym, beach, bar, as well as benefits such as discounts on board, family passages, internet service at reduced prices, and much more because at Costa we are committed to raising the experience of the crew in all aspects, professional and personal.
How you will live your ambitions
- Assure consistency of the HK Department, including laundry and crew area,
- Inspect the maintenance, cleaning and service in Guest and Crew area, in order to guarantee an excellent quality service in accordance with Company standards
- Cooperate to define and updating the service instructions and housekeeping manual
- Analyze and evaluates the performance of the Housekeeping Manager and their Assistants, in order to assure efficiency and motivation
- Oversee the organization of the different activities of the department, in order to guarantee respect of working hours rules and fairness on location assignment, in accordance with Company regulations on the basis of the service targets.
- Assure continuous training on the job to the HK middle management positions, in order to facilitate personnel growth
What makes you unique
- You have indulged your passion by obtaining a Secondary School diploma in Hotel or Tourism
- You have at least 5 years as Housekeeping Manager or similar position in other cruise line
- You have a good command of the English language at least at C1 level+ (preferably) basic knowledge of Italian;
- You have a good knowledge of Housekeeping techniques: cleaning cabins, cleaning methods and set up, good knowledge of USPH and HACCP, MS Office package basics.
- You have the ability to use of cleaning machinery: vacuum, buffing machine, shampoo machine, suck water machine, blower, steam machine
- You have People management skills
- You have the ability to prepare reports on a daily basis managing also the working relationship between shoreside corporates and onboard managers
- You are available to live traveling aboard a cruise ship for the contract period of minimum 4 till a maximum of 6 months, working 7 days a week.
You are about to embark on an extraordinary and international journey in a vibrant and multicultural environment;
You will showcase your exceptional pastry skills, creating unforgettable dining experiences on board our cruise ships.
You will be enveloped in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively with other departments.
You will embrace pastry innovation, offering unique and memorable culinary moments for our guests.
Diversity, equity and inclusion
Costa is like a world in the world. We are an extraordinary melting pot of diverse heritages, experiences, ages and cultures. Each of us brings unique insights and perspectives. We are all valued and respected for who we are. Costa is an inclusive global community.
Take your career to the next level. Bring your ambitions to life.
Employment contract: Fixed-term