Marketing & Communication Manager
Explore Your Potential
Who we areLooking for a career in an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming? You have come to the right place. We are a respected and valued diverse global community in terms of professionalism, multiculturalism and skills, of more than 20,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are a company that listens. Our culture promotes an open, positive, and supportive work environment built with trust and transparency between leaders and team members. For our members to become the talented professionals our Guests are looking for, key to our People’s Strategy is empowering our employees with outstanding training and development support to fuel their growth both personally and professionally.
Aim of the Position
According to Company policies and procedures the Marketing & Communication Manager supervises the preparation of the cruise activities palimpsest interacting with all the head of department in charge of scheduling the daily events and time schedules. The aim is to create a seamless and engaging journey for the guests, minimizing the conflicts and optimizing the synergies among the different onboard activities. This position is also in charge of defining a cruise communication and marketing plan to generate value and provide information to the guests ensuring an effective orienteering and a meaningful customers flow. Responsible of the Communication Unit, composed by Editors and Media manager, leverages on all available channels to maximize opportunities, and enhance guests experience.
The Marketing & Communication Manager interacts with the Digital Assistant, where present, to ensure that digital touchpoints (i.e., app, Ipm and OB portal) work properly, and collects customers feedback to secure fixing and evaluate optimization of all tools.
As a company values Ambassador provides an inspirational example of leadership in line with Culture Essentials and W.I.D.E.R. Values.
- The Marketing & Communication Manager is a key member of the vessel’s Senior Manager team.
- This role supervises the preparation of the cruise activity palimpsest interacting with all the head of department in charge of scheduling the daily events and time schedule, with the aim to create a seamless and engaging journey for the guests, minimizing the conflicts and optimizing the synergies among the different onboard activities.
- This role leads Communication unit overseeing all the marketing and communication strategies delivered across all the onboard touchpoints (traditional and digital) to optimize information and commercial messages to guests maximizing satisfaction and revenue generation as well as an effective flow management of guests.
- Leveraging on all available communication channels maximizes profits while enhancing guests brand perception and overall satisfaction. The Marketing & Communication Manager fosters a collaborative leadership of all departments within hotel operations, while personally exhibiting the Costa Values and Culture Essentials.
- Degree in Marketing & Communication, Hospitality
- At least 5 years’ Experience in Marketing, Hospitality or Retail in marketing and communication positions.
- Problem solving oriented
- Hotel Operation Governance & Control
- Effective Communication
- Computer literacy
- Italian knowledge C1
- English knowledge C1
- Other 1 European language (within French, German, Spanish, Portuguese) knowledge B2
- Shipboard experience is a plus
Why join us
Community, you will be empowered with specific trainings and development support to fuel your growth both personally and professionally. We will provide you the necessary arrangements and pay for your travel to and from the port. Meals and accommodation are included onboard, as well as many facilities to enjoy your free time: Gym, Beach, Bar, Internet Point, onboard discounts.