Hospitality Operator with German Language
Explore Your Potential
Who we areLooking for a career in an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming? You have come to the right place. We are a respected and valued diverse global community in terms of professionalism, multiculturalism and skills, of more than 20,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are a company that listens. Our culture promotes an open, positive, and supportive work environment built with trust and transparency between leaders and team members. For our members to become the talented professionals our Guests are looking for, key to our People’s Strategy is empowering our employees with outstanding training and development support to fuel their growth both personally and professionally.
- Is responsible for all the onboard services and departmental procedures (such as luggage handling, lost & found) providing accurate and timely information to Guests and effectively manages complaints providing satisfactory solutions.
- Performs multiple tasks without compromising the quality of delivery (such as wake-up calls, public announcements, external calls, fax, Internet, e-mail, internal and satellite calls from shore to ship, assistance with cabin safety boxes).
- Assists with embarkation and disembarkation operational tasks assigned to the department (personal ID or passports and landing cards collection, photocopying, distribution, boarding forms, overbooking, luggage, transfers, port agents, cash deposit, settlement of guest’s payments) in order to guarantee company standards
- Gives substantial support to the Hospitality team in dealing with department priorities (such as Lost Luggage handling, Lost & Found, Class & Sub-Class List, 360° Compensation Guidelines)
- Uses the necessary software to support all work activities (MS Office, SAPI, Oscar) to manage them in an effective and timely manner.
- Takes an active part in a work environment that support a successful safety culture and is a dynamic contributor in following safety policy and procedures.
- Monitors Guest activities during excursions to ensure compliance with service standard and safety procedures.
- Secondary School diploma (Tourism or Languages is a plus)
- At least 6 months experience in hotels in similar positions (receptionist, customer service)
- Enthusiastic and a good communicator
- At ease with public speaking
- Problem solving oriented
- Computer literate
- English knowledge B2
- German knowledge B1/B2
- One additional European language knowledge B1 / B2
Why join us
Community, you will be empowered with specific trainings and development support to fuel your growth both personally and professionally. We will provide you the necessary arrangements and pay for your travel to and from the port. Meals and accommodation are included onboard, as well as many facilities to enjoy your free time: Gym, Beach, Bar, Internet Point, onboard discounts.