Who we are
Looking for a career in an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming? You have come to the right place.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community in terms of professionalism, multiculturalism and skills, of more than 20,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures.
We are a company that listens. Our culture promotes an open, positive, and supportive work environment built with trust and transparency between leaders and team members.
For our members to become the talented professionals our Guests are looking for, key to our People’s Strategy is empowering our employees with outstanding training and development support to fuel their growth both personally and professionally.
Aim of the position
According to Company policies and procedures, the Digital Assistant manages shipboard retail communication services dedicated to guests and crew (crew internet), App and digital platform to offer a positive customer experience and exceed targets set by the Company.
- Stimulates excitement about the digital platforms available to guests and crew throughout an enthusiastic attitude and an excellent, clear, and entertaining public speaking.
- Establishes and maintains courteous and professional working relationships with guests and crew with the objective of building the awareness and trust on onboard digital services.
- Assists guests and encourages onboard revenue generation utilizing a pleasant communication, outstanding social skills and a warm, friendly and caring attitude
- Schedules a daily Hospitality Desk to assist guests
- Reviews regularly actual revenue against targets at cruise level and recommends adjustments as needed
- Reviews regularly guests comments and promptly suggests or takes corrective action to SAMM (if not present onboard, to the Administrative Director)
- High School diploma
- At least 1 year experience in retail or guest service roles working as office clerk or back office administrative. Or at least 1 year experience working within a customer service environment
- Enthusiastic and good communicator
- Problem solving oriented
- Computer literacy
- Expert of sales & marketing techniques
- English B2
- Other language knowledge B2
Why join us
Community, you will be empowered with specific trainings and development support to fuel your growth both personally and professionally. We will provide you the necessary arrangements and pay for your travel to and from the port. Meals and accommodation are included onboard, as well as many facilities to enjoy your free time: Gym, Beach, Bar, Internet Point, onboard discounts