Demi chef de partie pastry
Explore Your Potential
How you will live your ambitions
- Check the correct functioning of existing pastry equipment and report malfunctions to the pastry chef
- Perform tasks effectively to ensure waste and overproduction are minimized while meeting company standards
- Carry out daily cleaning procedures according to HACCP / USPH company standards
- Daily checks of pastry products in all onboard restaurants in order to ensure excellent quality service in accordance with company standards
- Actively participate by contributing to the creation of a dynamic work environment that is attentive to the culture of safety
What makes you unique
- You have indulged your passion by obtaining an upper secondary school diploma (preferably a culinary school diploma or equivalent);
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the pastry sector in 5* hotels or pastry laboratories with a significant production;
- You have an in-depth knowledge of food safety (i.e. HACCP) regulations;
- You have a good command of the English language at least at B1 level;
- You are available to live traveling aboard a cruise ship for the contract period of 5 months, working 7 days a week.
- You are about to embark on an extraordinary and international journey in a vibrant and multicultural environment;
- You will showcase your exceptional pastry skills, creating unforgettable dining experiences on board our cruise ships.
- You will be enveloped in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively with other departments.
- You will embrace pastry innovation, offering unique and memorable culinary moments for our guests.
Diversity, equity and inclusion
Costa is like a world in the world. We are an extraordinary melting pot of diverse heritages, experiences, ages and cultures. Each of us brings unique insights and perspectives. We are all valued and respected for who we are. Costa is an inclusive global community.
Take your career to the next level. Bring your ambitions to life.
Employment contract: Fixed-term