Explore Your Potential
Who we areLooking for a career in an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming? You have come to the right place. We are a respected and valued diverse global community in terms of professionalism, multiculturalism and skills, of more than 20,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are a company that listens. Our culture promotes an open, positive, and supportive work environment built with trust and transparency between leaders and team members. For our members to become the talented professionals our Guests are looking for, key to our People’s Strategy is empowering our employees with outstanding training and development support to fuel their growth both personally and professionally.
Aim of the Position
As Casaro, you will ensure the excellence in the daily preparation of all fresh dairy products on board with speed and manual skills to ensure that Guests never miss one of the most famous Italian delicacies in the world: the mozzarella.
- Preparing all food ensuring it is composed, displayed and served according to recipes and temperature by minimizing food spoilage.
- Preparing and mix ingredients for cooking including portioning, chopping and storing food.
- Controlling the loadings from the provision area.
- Secondary school (Hospitality or equivalent)
- At least 2 years’ experience in Hotel or 1 year Culinary Master and 1 years’ experience in Hotel
- Knowledge of Galley functioning and structure, including team organization, health, hygiene, food waste management
- Knowledge of products and quantities according to different recipes
- Enthusiastic and creative
- HACCP certification
- English Knowledge A2
- Italian knowledge is an advantage
- Previous shipboard experience is a plus
Why join us
Community, you will be empowered with specific trainings and development support to fuel your growth both personally and professionally. We will provide you the necessary arrangements and pay for your travel to and from the port. Meals and accommodation are included onboard, as well as many facilities to enjoy your free time: Gym, Beach, Bar, Internet Point, onboard discounts.