Explore Your Potential
Who we areLooking for a career in an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming? You have come to the right place. We are a respected and valued diverse global community in terms of professionalism, multiculturalism and skills, of more than 20,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are a company that listens. Our culture promotes an open, positive, and supportive work environment built with trust and transparency between leaders and team members. For our members to become the talented professionals our Guests are looking for, key to our People’s Strategy is empowering our employees with outstanding training and development support to fuel their growth both personally and professionally.
- Ensure safe operation maintenance and repair of the provision’s refrigeration and Ventilation plants reporting to facility manager
- Monitoring and supervision of storage temperatures of chilled and freezer rooms as well as refrigerants incl.
- Recording of leakages and correspondent corrective actions, as well as ventilation and ducting maintenance, fire dampers and all related AHU and FCU’s
- Leading the HVAC technicians (refrigeration and ventilation) team by setting the job orders and coordinate spare parts required
- Ensuring the entire HVAC system’s operation, maintenance, and repair
- Bachelor’s degree or similar with main subjects focusing on Refrigeration /ventilation Mechanic
- Several years of professional experience with HVAC industrial and central cooling systems, on cruise ships will be plus
- Excellent understanding of operation, maintenance and troubleshooting regarding the relevant systems and F-Gas certified
- Team player, guest oriented and motivated to learn new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
Why join us
Community, you will be empowered with specific trainings and development support to fuel your growth both personally and professionally. We will provide you the necessary arrangements and pay for your travel to and from the port. Meals and accommodation are included onboard, as well as many facilities to enjoy your free time: Gym, Beach, Bar, Internet Point, onboard discounts.