Explore Your Potential
- Ensure safe operation maintenance and repair of the provision’s refrigeration and Ventilation plants reporting to facility manager
- Monitoring and supervision of storage temperatures of chilled and freezer rooms as well as refrigerants incl.
- Recording of leakages and correspondent corrective actions, as well as ventilation and ducting maintenance, fire dampers and all related AHU and FCU’s
- Leading the HVAC technicians (refrigeration and ventilation) team by setting the job orders and coordinate spare parts required
- Ensuring the entire HVAC system’s operation, maintenance, and repair
- Bachelor’s degree or similar with main subjects focusing on Refrigeration /ventilation Mechanic
- Several years of professional experience with HVAC industrial and central cooling systems, on cruise ships will be plus
- Excellent understanding of operation, maintenance and troubleshooting regarding the relevant systems and F-Gas certified
- Team player, guest oriented and motivated to learn new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English