(12 to 17 Years Old)
Looking for a career in an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming? You have come to the right place.
Who we are:
We are a respected and valued diverse global community in terms of professionalism, multiculturalism, and skills, of more than 20,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures.
We are a company that listens. Our culture promotes an open, positive, and supportive work environment built with trust and transparency between leaders and team members.
For our members to become the talented professionals our Guests are looking for, key to our People Strategy, we believe in empowering our employees with outstanding training and developmental support to fuel their growth both personally and professionally.
Aim of the position:
Responsible for entertaining teens & children during the cruise.
- Manages a group of teens & children of different nationalities involves them in games, dancing and Art & Craft activities to entertain them according to the cruise planning.
- Follows strictly Company sanitation and security rules concerning the management of Teen Club and children’s activities center to guarantee safe and secure entertainment activities.
- Handles all emergencies related to teens and children to provide a fast and effective solution in accordance with Company standards.
- Uses all equipment and material provided assuring the correct maintenance in order to protect supplies from damage.
- Plans and promotes the activities well in advance, organizing all the material and equipment to deliver a precise and structured program.
- Manages and gives assistance at the “Rope Garden Park” where present, upon receiving a specific training.
- Takes an active part in a work environment that supports a successful safety culture and is a dynamic contributor in following safety policy and procedures.
- Secondary School in pedagogy or School of education
- At least 3 months experience with teen and children in one of the following: babysitting, kindergarten, resorts
- English knowledge B2
Why join us:
We are excited to have you on the team! As a member of the Costa Crociere Community, you will be empowered with specific training and developmental support to fuel your growth both personally and professionally. We will provide you the necessary arrangements and pay for your travel to and from the port. Meals and accommodation are included onboard, as are the many facilities to enjoy your free time: Gym, Beach, Bar, Internet Point, in addition to perks such as onboard discounts.