Animator – Ballroom Dance Teacher
Explore Your Potential
Who we areLooking for a career in an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming? You have come to the right place. We are a respected and valued diverse global community in terms of professionalism, multiculturalism and skills, of more than 20,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are a company that listens. Our culture promotes an open, positive, and supportive work environment built with trust and transparency between leaders and team members. For our members to become the talented professionals our Guests are looking for, key to our People’s Strategy is empowering our employees with outstanding training and development support to fuel their growth both personally and professionally.
- Experience in ballroom and Latin dancing as professional dancer and/or teacher (mandatory: Valzer, Tango, Mazurka, Cha cha cha, Salsa, Bachata, Merengue)
- Secondary school (Languages or Tourism is a plus)
- Enthusiastic, creative and good communication skills, at ease with public speaking.
- English knowledge B1
- Involves Guests in dancing activities and cocktail parties to entertain them and offer lively professional dancing experience fostering socialization and removing language barriers.
- Organizes the dancing activity planning to meet Guests expectations and needs and shares it with the Chief Adult Animator for approval.
- Creates all choreographies for the theme parties and collaborates with the Animation team in daily and evening activities as part of the group.
- Promotes and organizes private dancing lessons to meet Guests requests and maximize revenues.
- Welcomes Guests when embarking and keeps in contact with them during the cruise or promote the dancing activities.
- Manages Guests complaints taking direct action or addressing them to the Chief Adult Animator or the involved department to provide a fast and effective solution.
- Could collaborate with other departments when needed and in accordance with entertainment working schedule to maximize revenues.
Why join us
Community, you will be empowered with specific trainings and development support to fuel your growth both personally and professionally. We will provide you the necessary arrangements and pay for your travel to and from the port. Meals and accommodation are included onboard, as well as many facilities to enjoy your free time: Gym, Beach, Bar, Internet Point, onboard discounts.