Explore Your Potential
Who we areLooking for a career in an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming? You have come to the right place. We are a respected and valued diverse global community in terms of professionalism, multiculturalism and skills, of more than 20,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are a company that listens. Our culture promotes an open, positive, and supportive work environment built with trust and transparency between leaders and team members. For our members to become the talented professionals our Guests are looking for, key to our People’s Strategy is empowering our employees with outstanding training and development support to fuel their growth both personally and professionally.
- You will be Senior Engineer of the watch, monitoring in ECR room mainly all machinery and alarms reporting to Staff Chief
- You will make all relevant entries into the engine logbook, the oil record book, and other relevant logs as per legislation and the requirements of the ship owner
- You will ensure a safe management of an engineering watch implementing the ERM system
- You will take part in regular maintenance of engines and other equipment in Engine room, including necessary repair and overhauling works
- You are holding a national second engineer certificate of competency (COC III/2 unlimited) per STCW regulations
- You have at least 2 contracts in similar position on board, on Cruise vessels will be plus
- You have excellent English communication skills
- You are motivated and willing to grow
- You are guest and service oriented and able to lead and motivate teams
Why join us
Community, you will be empowered with specific trainings and development support to fuel your growth both personally and professionally. We will provide you the necessary arrangements and pay for your travel to and from the port. Meals and accommodation are included onboard, as well as many facilities to enjoy your free time: Gym, Beach, Bar, Internet Point, onboard discounts.