Explore Your Potential
Who we areLooking for a career in an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming? You have come to the right place. We are a respected and valued diverse global community in terms of professionalism, multiculturalism and skills, of more than 20,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are a company that listens. Our culture promotes an open, positive, and supportive work environment built with trust and transparency between leaders and team members. For our members to become the talented professionals our Guests are looking for, key to our People’s Strategy is empowering our employees with outstanding training and development support to fuel their growth both personally and professionally.
- You will have to ensure the safe operation and performance and monitoring in ECR room, mainly all machinery and alarms, reporting to Staff Chief Engineer
- You will ensure that (ERM) standard is implemented and followed by your subordinates
- You will have to fulfil the ERM roles as required by the standard
- You will be responsible for machinery equipment as per team assignment
- You will support bunker operations of the vessel
- You are holder of national second engineer certificate of competency (COC III/2 unlimited) as per STCW regulations
- You have at least 2 contracts in similar position on board, Cruise vessels would be a plus
- You are motivated and willing to grow
- You have great communication skills, and you are guest and service orientated
Why join us
Community, you will be empowered with specific trainings and development support to fuel your growth both personally and professionally. We will provide you the necessary arrangements and pay for your travel to and from the port. Meals and accommodation are included onboard, as well as many facilities to enjoy your free time: Gym, Beach, Bar, Internet Point, onboard discounts.