Explore Your Potential
You’ll be part of a multicultural group of over 15,000 passionate and collaborative people from over 70 countries, all ready to partner with you. We will guide you in preparing your embarkation and pay for your journey to the port of embarkation and from the port of disembarkation. Meals and overnight stay on board are free, as well as the many services to enjoy free time: gym, beach, bar, as well as benefits such as discounts on board, family passages, internet service at reduced prices, and much more because at Costa we are committed to raising the experience of the crew in all aspects, professional and personal.
How you will live your ambitions
The Digital Editor supervises the planning and implementation of the digital signage, screens, and TV Costa channel playlist according to the cruise program under the guidance of the Communication & Marketing Manager and according to the cruise program. The role also guarantees the adherence of the broadcasted media contents to the brand visual identity and positioning, suggesting, and creating also contents based on ship or marketing needs in cooperation with shoreside Onboard communication direction and marketing team. The Digital Editor fosters a collaborative leadership, while personally exhibiting the Costa Values and Culture Essentials.
Main Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Creating, producing, and managing high-quality photo and video contents following the given guidelines and approval.
- Proofreading and editing media content or collecting new ship communication needs for shore side approval and/or distribution to other onboard units.
- Supervising the images, graphics, videos, and other artwork layout on the media touch points.
- Managing the media schedule for the onboard digital signage, screens, and dedicated Costa promo and info TV channel (in cooperation with the TV Director) according to the day of the cruise and the ship itinerary, following the Communication & Marketing Manager indication.
- Checking and regularly tracking the content of the Digital signage, screens and TV Costa channel play list sharing the cruise program with ashore referents.
- Checking functionality of digital signage, screens, the TV channel and other digital tools.
- Supporting technicians for the maintenance and/or evolution of media tools.
- Communicating with shoreside Onboard Communication department to guarantee consistency and alignment to strategy and standards or new needs.
- Attending Onboard Revenue meetings and Communication & Marketing manager briefings.
- Taking an active part in a work environment that supports a successful safety culture, maintaining an effective HESS management system and is a dynamic contributor in following safety policy and procedures.
What makes you unique
- You have indulged your passion by obtaining an upper secondary school diploma
- You have at least 1 year of experience in advertising/marketing, working for creative agencies as Marketing Photo and Video Editor
- You have a good command of the English language at least at B2 level
- You are available to live travelling aboard a cruise ship for the contract period of 5 months, working 7 days a week.
- You have a good knowledge of Adobe Software
- You have effective communication skills
- You are Problem-solving oriented
You are about to embark on an extraordinary and international journey in a vibrant and multicultural environment;
You will be enveloped in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively with other departments.
Diversity, equity and inclusion
Costa is like a world in the world. We are an extraordinary melting pot of diverse heritages, experiences, ages and cultures. Each of us brings unique insights and perspectives. We are all valued and respected for who we are. Costa is an inclusive global community.
Take your career to the next level. Bring your ambitions to life.
Employment contract: Fixed-term