Explore Your Potential
Who we areLooking for a career in an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming? You have come to the right place. We are a respected and valued diverse global community in terms of professionalism, multiculturalism and skills, of more than 20,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are a company that listens. Our culture promotes an open, positive, and supportive work environment built with trust and transparency between leaders and team members. For our members to become the talented professionals our Guests are looking for, key to our People’s Strategy is empowering our employees with outstanding training and development support to fuel their growth both personally and professionally.
Aim of the Position
Is the ambassador of the Casino, the first point of contact and main reference for any guest.
- Encourages Guests to spend as much time as possible in the Casino area in order to maximize revenue while enhancing their cruise experience.
- Ensures that Guests’ needs are promptly and efficiently attended being able to provide assistance not only on the Casino product but also on the onboard services.
- Utilizes tracking tools to monitor player’s participation and coordinates with other onboard departments in order to reward Guests with the qualifying entitlements as per Casino policies.
- Defines suitable activities timing and location with the involved departments in order to maximize Guests participation and Casino revenue opportunities.
- Secondary School or University degree
- At least 6 months experience in marketing, public relations and gaming industry is highly appreciated
- English knowledge B2
- German / French / Spanish B1 (at least two languages B1)
- MS Office knowledge
- Problem solving oriented
- Sales techniques knowledge
- Shipboard experience is a plus
Why join us
Community, you will be empowered with specific trainings and development support to fuel your growth both personally and professionally. We will provide you the necessary arrangements and pay for your travel to and from the port. Meals and accommodation are included onboard, as well as many facilities to enjoy your free time: Gym, Beach, Bar, Internet Point, onboard discounts.