Explore Your Potential
Who we areLooking for a career in an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming? You have come to the right place. We are a respected and valued diverse global community in terms of professionalism, multiculturalism and skills, of more than 20,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are a company that listens. Our culture promotes an open, positive, and supportive work environment built with trust and transparency between leaders and team members. For our members to become the talented professionals our Guests are looking for, key to our People’s Strategy is empowering our employees with outstanding training and development support to fuel their growth both personally and professionally.
Aim of the Position
Operates table games (i.e. Black Jack, Caribbean Stud Poker, Three Card Poker, Roulette…) in order to make sure that Guests are treated fairly and enjoy their Casino experience
- Conducts gambling game following rules and regulations in order to be in accordance with the Gaming Manual
- Reports any discrepancies or incidents of a doubtful nature to the Casino Manager in order to assure the fairness of the gambling
- Refers any dispute or argument concerning a Guest to the Supervisor in order to prevent or solve any issue
- Performs revenue counts as instructed by Casino management (i.e. soft count; stacker and / or coin counts) to facilitate their work integration
- Participates in day to day operational needs as deemed necessary by the Casino Management
- Takes active part in a work environment that support a successful safety culture. Is a dynamic contributor in following safety policy and procedures.
- Secondary school
- At least 6 months experience on Casino Table Games
- Confident with table games (i.e. Black Jack, Caribbean Stud Poker, Three Card Poker, Roulette…)
- English knowledge B1
- Other language knowledge B1 (German or French).
Why join us
Community, you will be empowered with specific trainings and development support to fuel your growth both personally and professionally. We will provide you the necessary arrangements and pay for your travel to and from the port. Meals and accommodation are included onboard, as well as many facilities to enjoy your free time: Gym, Beach, Bar, Internet Point, onboard discounts.