Business Intelligence Manager – Other European Markets
Here at Costa we want you the way you are. We live in a modern and enriching environment, where all of us can feel fulfilled and free to innovate, maybe making mistakes, trying again and succeeding. Our business is powerful and keeps growing stronger thanks to our people: that’s why we support their growth and their journey of continuous self-improvement.
Development of new markets such as: Russia, MedMeia, Emerging Central Europe, Uk, India, is one of the crucial goal of our Company. Today we’re looking for a BIM who’ll be able to support the team in realizing it; providing a data-driven mindset with a strong decision making attitude.
– Supporting GM for Sales Analysis (daily, weekly) and for Forecast and Planning (sales, costs of sales). Monitoring and analysis of Competitive scenario (qualitative)
– Focal point for the weekly interactions with Corporate Yield department; responsible for the Sales Channels’ performance analysis
– Support GM in the strategic pricing and promotional pricing definition
– Commercial Planning: Key Account Planning, B2B Incentive schemes, Trade segmentation, Sales Performance monitoring, Sales Managers’ incentive calculation
– Develop ‘ad hoc’ analysis aimed at identifying and detailing sales performance trends and opportunities
– Degree in Business Administration or Engineering
– Minimum 2 years in a similar position: Sales Performance, Pricing and Yield Management, Commercial Planning areas
– Excellent English
– Strong analytical skills
– Solid knowledge of performance reporting
– Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset and entrepreneurial skills
– Excellent organizational and leadership skills
– Knowledge of travel systems landscape
– Determined and taking initiative, taking action and responsibility.
Location: Genoa, Italy