Here at Costa we have a mantra: we want you the way you are! Costa people are heterogeneous by culture, age, personality – and we love them like that. Each of our internships is a precious opportunity to discover the heart of our Headquarter and business, gaining strong skills in a stimulating environment. We deeply believe in the positive impact that brilliant neo-graduates will give us: that’s why we invest on them with a 6 months period of continuous training.
For our Guest Experience – Product department we’re looking for an intern who’ll support the following key activities:
- Supporting the on-board communications in line with the new vision identity and with the new content strategy
- Collaboration in the plastic reduction plan
- Development of the Ship communication unit and requirement change for on-board personnel; process flow earth – board
- uniform project – IT software change and integration, uniforms and operating procedures manual, two-year roll out plan creation with training organization
- product communication for the markets
- Recent University degree (Marketing, Business or Project Marketing are preferred).
- Good knowledge of English (B2 at least)
- Excellent knowledge of Office
- A very strong interest in project management field
- Self starter with an entrepreneurial attitude