Internship at Procurement & Supply Chain
Here at Costa we have a mantra: we want you the way you are! Costa people are heterogeneous by culture, age, personality – and we love them like that. Each of our internships is a precious opportunity to discover the heart of our Headquarter and business, gaining strong skills in a stimulating environment. We deeply believe in the positive impact that brilliant neo-graduates will give us: that’s why we invest on them with a 6 months period of continuous training.
For our Procurement & Supply Chain department we’re looking for an intern who’ll support the following key activities:
- Operational and administrative management of the whole Supply Chain flow for the assigned ships.
- Ensuring that all requests from the assigned ships are checked and uploaded in the system
- Issuing the correct orders aligned with the relevant planning
- Verifying and monitoring accrual of each amount/order
- Checking that all orders are confirmed on time and take the appropriate corrective actions when they are not confirmed
- Responsible to give prompt feedback and update to the ships in relation to their requests
- Constant cooperation with Operational, Purchasing and Logistic Departments to solve the supply issues for his/her assigned ships and competence area.
- Contacting the relevant suppliers for the orders and supply activityChecking the order differences, looking for the best solution involving the supplier.
- Taking contact with Administration for the resolution of the quantity difference issues noticed between Ship/material loading and the supplier’s invoice
- Recent University degree.
- Good knowledge of English (B2 at least)
- A very strong interest in purchasing and supply chain