Internship at Fleet Hotel HR – HR
Here at Costa we have a mantra: we want you the way you are! Costa people are heterogeneous by culture, age, personality – and we love them like that. Each of our internships is a precious opportunity to discover the heart of our Headquarter and business, gaining strong skills in a stimulating environment. We deeply believe in the positive impact that brilliant neo-graduates will give us: that’s why we invest on them with a 6 months period of continuous training.
For our Fleet Hotel Department we’re looking for an intern who’ll support the following key activities:
- Support the on board training process in terms of monitoring and updating the training catalogue, organization and logistics, reporting, measuring results.
- Support the team in the continuous improvement of the Employee experience
- Support the innovation and development of the Fleet HR, Training and Crew Experience through benchmark on processes and best practices in similar industries and through identification of new suppliers and dedicated events.
- Bring forward new ideas and really leave your mark!
- Recent University degree (HR, Humanities, Economics or similar)
- Good knowledge of English (B2 at least)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft package (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Exposure to the Hospitality industry is a strong plus!