Here at Costa we have a mantra: we want you the way you are! Costa people are heterogeneous by culture, age, personality – and we love them like that. Each of our internships is a precious opportunity to discover the heart of our Headquarter and business, gaining strong skills in a stimulating environment. We deeply believe in the positive impact that brilliant neo-graduates will give us: that’s why we invest on them with a 6 months period of continuous training.
The intern will support the Revenue Management team in communications activities, multi country and multi segment, focusing mainly on digital communication.
– editing basic English tour descriptions in Italian, following a predefined layout
– coordinating the translations activities with the suppliers
– supporting the copywriting and storytelling of the shore excursions magazine
– collecting and choosing the best pictures to match with the new tour descriptions
– keeping the systems and touchpoints updated
– University degree in communications, marketing, human sciences or equivalent.
– passion and skills in copywriting, editorial planning, drafting communication materials
– very good English knowledge (B.2 and higher); any further language is appreciated.
– creativity and curiosity