DIRECTOR MARKETS DEVELOPMENT
Costa Group is the no. 1 travel company in Europe and China. It operates through the brands Costa Cruises, AIDA Cruises and Costa Asia. The Group has over 30,000 employees worldwide.
We are currently recruiting at our company location in Hamburg, for this position that will report to the Costa Group SVP Chief Strategy Officer.
- To support the Chief Strategy Officer in establishing a proper governance to ensure that strategies are shared, agreed and monitored.
- To collaborate with the Brands’, starting from the active participation at the weekly revenue calls, for the common objective of growing markets, revenue and profitability.
- Being capable of creating a proper dashboard and balanced scorecards together with ‘ad hoc’ analysis aimed at identifying sales performance trends and opportunities.
- To encourage and driving changes combined with new initiatives.
- To activate projects jointly with the brands to maximize revenue opportunities (new markets, deployment optimization, channel mix, customer acquisition cost, etc.).
- Periodic monitoring and analysis of the competitive scenario.
- University degree in Business Administration or Economics, Master’s degree is preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to completion and coordinate action plans.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate information to various levels of the organization.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively, escalate issues appropriately.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- English & German is essential in reading, speaking and writing.