Here at Costa we want you the way you are. We live in a modern and enriching environment, where all of us can feel fulfilled and free to innovate, maybe making mistakes, trying again and succeeding. Our business is powerful and keeps growing stronger thanks to our people: that’s why we support their growth and their journey of continuous self-improvement.
Today we are looking for a CareTeam Specialist, who will join the CareTeam Office. The candidate will report to the CareTeam Coordinator and will be part of a team of three persons. The CareTeam’s mission is to provide compassionate care and logistical support to our guests and crew who experience traumatic events, as individual crisis or in event of a large scale emergency, while vacationing or working with us.
- Being the contact person for guests /crew and their families who experience a traumatic event (medical, death, sensitive issues) while vacationing or working with us
- Take full ownership of our guests / crew and their needs when assigned to manage a routine individual crisis
- Being the contact person for shipboard colleagues, port agents, ground handlers, crewmembers, shoreside colleagues, guests and insurance companies while assisting our guests or crew and lead them while taking the right decision for the wellbeing of people involved
- Being available to work 24/7 on shifts also during nights / weekends or public holidays. If on duty, being available via phone and answering to emails within a reasonable time as half an hour or less
- Working closely with Travel Department to arrange flights, hotel, etc.
- Dealing with guests’ insurance companies to monitor the response time and the service rendered to our guests
- Being the contact person for any Carnival Corporation brands CareTeam Office in case the CareTeam Coordinator is not in the office
- Supporting the CareTeam Coordinator in notifying CareTeam members that are requested to be deployed in case of crisis
- Assisting the CareTeam Coordinator / On site Away Team Officer in organising a deployment and on the crisis site in case of a large scale emergency
- Working closely with the CareTeam Coordinator to organize and schedule CareTeam training to new and existing CareTeam members shoreside and shipboard.
- Supporting the CareTeam Coordinator in general tasks
- Keeping CareTeam database, manual, training material and Go-Kit equipment updated based on CareTeam Coordinator input.
- Mandatory language skills:
C1 level in Italian
B2 level in English
B2 level in German
B1/B2 level in French or Spanish
- Emotionally stable and balanced
- Empathic and positive attitude
- Flexible and highly stress resistant
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and genuine desire to help others
- Team working and a strong problem solving attitude
- Available to travel on a short notice and on planned business trips
- Working on shifts to assist our guests and crew at nights, weekends and public holidays. When “on call” must be available around the clock via phone and respond to emails within half an hour or less.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel