- This event has passed.
ESCP Europe Torino – Career Day 2018
13 February @ 9:00 - 17:00
Costa Crociere goes on attending one of the most important appointment dedicated to meet potential candidates, presenting its professional reality during the VII edition of the ESCP Europe Career Fair that will take place on 12th and 13th February 2018 in Turin at UniCredit UniManagement Learning Centre.
It’s a great opportunity for the ESCP Europe’s students to get in touch with the network of companies of the Turin Campus and to enrich their curriculum; besides, it is expected for each Master an internship of 3 months every year, so it is also a unique opportunity to start their professional career.
Do not miss the opportunity to come and meet our HR Specialists that will be available to describe the various job opportunities in the most growing hospitality industry: Cruising!
We will offer overviews about land based internships and other open positions in our main departments:
- Finance Control Specialist
- Internship Area Planning & Control
- Internship Corporate Finance Commercial & Product
GUEST EXPERIENCE & ONBOARD SALES:
- Internship at Guest Experience & Onboard Sales Analyst
- Internship at Procurement-area Food&Beverage
- Intership Area Shore Excursions
- Digital Marketing Analyst
- Internship at Customer Insights and Segmentation Department
- Internship at Visual Design Department
- Internship at Sales Back Office Department
- Data Scientist
- Pricing & Revenue Management Analyst
- Internship at Revenue Management Department
WORLD WIDE NEW CHANNELS & COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS:
- Internship at World Wide New Channels and Commercial Operation Department
- Internship at Emerging Markets – Commercial Operations Department
- Internship at Pre-boarding Training Team
- Internship at HR Administration Department
COSTA CROCIERE FOUNDATION:
- Internship at Costa Crociere Foundation
They all are dedicated to who is willing to gain experience in an international context and to put creativity and passion at the service of the Company.
At the same time the Costa Crociere Talent Acquisition Team will be present also to pick up CV from all the candidates interested in a career onboard as Hospitality Service Specialist, Tour Escort, Animator, Photographer or Technician.
For further information, visit the following site (click here)
See you there!